There are a few ways to get help with any issues or answers to any questions you may have.
- Help Docs As we write it, help documentation will be available here.
- The Agent Guide, the basics of and how to use the Miner.farm agent software, and some answers to common questions.
- The API FAQ, or "dude, where's my data?" Why some miners show limited or no information, and how you can try to help get more.
- PiMP Support, where to find guides and help with PiMP questions.
- Live Chat (IRC) We are usually available on the Freenode network, in the #PIMP and #miner.farm channels. You can access them from the web client below, or use your own IRC client.
- Email You can contact us at email@example.com with any questions or ideas.
Thank you for your support, and we hope to provide the best service possible! Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can improve.
Lily and Melt and the miner.farm team
This is a live group text messaging interface, like a “chat room” or Slack. When you join, please be patient as we are not all here 24/7. Most of us check in several times per day. You can install a proper IRC client like HexChat for a better IRC interface.
Post your message and wait for someone to respond, or join the conversation!